Heading to Galway in 2014? Barnacles Hostel in the heart of Galway is the perfect choice for budget accommodation in Galway, we’re close to all the major tourist attractions – Spanish Arch, The Claddagh, Eyre Square, Lynch’s Castle and there’s no better spot to watch the Galway Arts Parade.
Check out the following reasons why Barnacles Hostel Galway is your best hostel choice:
- Best located hostel in Galway
- Dorms from €10pp, 4-bed rooms from €19pp and twins/doubles from €25pp
- Squeaky clean hostel
- 24 hour hostel reception
- Top notch hostel security
- In house parties and fun events
- Pubs, cafes, shopping, nightlife on your doorstep
- Close to Spanish Arch, The Claddagh, Eyre Square, Lynch’s Castle
- Discounted prices at hostel reception for trips to Connemara, Aran Islands & Cliffs of Moher
Located in Galway’s Latin Quarter on pedestrianised Quay Street, Barnacles offers the best hostel location in Galway, with a vibrant café and restaurant scene and bohemian atmosphere all on our hostel’s doorstep.
So make sure you choose Barnacles Hostel when visiting our wonderful City of the Tribes, you’ll be glad you came!
We look forward to welcoming you in 2014