Did you know that a lot of Game of Thrones is filmed right here in Ireland? In fact, most of Westeros is dotted through locations in Northern Ireland, and now, there is Game of Thrones Tour to take you there!
We have teamed up with the Game of Thrones Tours for special offer on Dublin’s Winterfell Day tour!
Your tour will include visit to Castle ward Estate which was film location of Winterfell, Robb’s Camp in the Riverlands and the Twins. You can even try your hand at the archery and there are even Stark costumes available for hire! You will also see Cistercian Abbey and visit Tollymore Forrest park, which is location of numerous scenes in the series!
So, what is included?
- Full day Game of Thrones Winterfell tour
- 2 nights stay at Barnacles Temple Bar hostel Dublin, voted the best hostel in Ireland
- Breakfast each morning
- WiFi in hostel
- Free upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Walking tour of Dublin included
- Discount card for savings in pubs and restaurants around Temple Bar
- Discount on pub crawl – only €7 instead of €12!
- Discount on accommodation in Barnacles Galway Hostel, the best located hostel in Galway!
- We will hum the theme tune for you
How much for this amazing deal? Only €80 per person!
This package is available on weekdays in July, subject to availability. You will be confirmed in large dorm and upgraded to 8 bed if available on arrival.
It might be July, but Winter is coming!